Software Technical Support Specialist (2)
ZOLL named #3 midsize employers to work for by The Denver Post! ZOLL is a worldwide leader in software products that help firefighters and paramedics save lives. As one of our Software Support Technicians, you could be an important part of it - and gain valuable skills and experience along the way.
We're looking for talented people to develop thorough knowledge of ZOLL products and the Public Safety industry. Our Software Support team is world-class and helps our customers by answering complex questions regarding the function and usage of our products over the phone, on the Internet and using other tools. We want people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and take ownership of issues. We take our work seriously and realize it can be challenging work, so a sense of humor is a must. Customer satisfaction is a strategic priority at ZOLL, so accountability both to customers and your co-workers are paramount.
What we're looking for from you:
- A passion for customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Sense of logic and creative problem solving abilities
- Detail-oriented, well-organized work style
- Experience in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems and customer ticketing processes
- Sense of humor
Technical skills we would like you to have:
- Experience installing and upgrading software
- Experience with virtual environments like VMWare ESX helpful
- Experience using remote troubleshooting tools like WebEx or LogMeIn
- SQL Server 2000, 2005 and/or 2008
- Apple iOS experience - we're developing iPad and iPhone apps
- Internet Explorer, FireFox and Safari browsers
- Familiarity with SaaS applications
- Windows Server 2003 troubleshooting experience is a plus
•· Network troubleshooting experience -LAN/WAN/Wireless
- Crystal Reports 11.x - another big plus!
What we offer:
Our business still feels like the startup that launched in Boulder in 1994, but as a wholly-owned subsidiary of ZOLL Medical (Nasdaq GS:ZOLL), we also have the financial stability of a global enterprise. We believe it's important for you to know how our product works, so our training program allows you to spend a day riding in an ambulance or fire truck, or in a 911 dispatch center. And your experience comes with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
The Top 8 work environment perks:
•1. Casual work environment
•2. Working with an awesome team!
•3. Information sharing - everyone helps everyone to be successful
•4. Challenging work, we aren't sitting here resetting passwords all day.
•6. Quarterly company lunch - cooked and served by your manager
•7. All the technical training you can eat!
•8. Team outings, we like to get out and have some fun - work hard/play hard.
•9. Ambulance and Fire truck ride-a-longs - we like to know our customers and their business.