Software Support Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Are you smart, motivated, and ready to roll? If so then you'll feel right at home here at ZOLL where we encourage creativity and reward initiative while helping our customers save lives!
ZOLL is the market leader in the delivery of enterprise software solutions for EMS organizations and fire agencies nationwide. Our software literally helps save lives and our support technicians are busy helping agency operators solve complex technical and end user issues. We're looking for a dynamic leader to manage and inspire several of our teams and to work as a key contact point for customers as well as individuals within ZOLL.
- Manage several teams of direct reports within the Support department.
- Motivate and drive team morale and retention.
- Attend product meetings to offer input on product roadmap decisions, customer escalations, and implementation and training suggestions.
- Perform call observations and ticket quality checks for your direct team and overlap where needed with Support Director.
- Deal with escalated situations from phone calls to ticket follow up on an as needed basis.
- Act as primary customer facing agent for ZOLL and visit customer sites when necessary.
- Work strategically with the Support Director to create, deliver and drive new processes and procedures within the Support organization.
- Support the vision, direction and culture of ZOLL
Must have previous supervisory experience in a professional setting, with responsibility for a minimum of 5 employees to include hire/fire authority, performance reviews, compensation, etc.
Experience with budgets and forecasting.
Energetic, positive attitude that is motivational and inspiring.
Must be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Strong leadership skills.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Proven time management and prioritization skills in fast paced environment.
Previous call center or hospitality experience would be a plus.
Technical experience a plus (SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003, MS O/S, Crystal Reports).
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.